Mastering Disaster was developed to help individuals prepare for any type of disaster (earthquakes, fires, floods)- key phrase being “prepare for”, not “react to”. By understanding what to expect and what actions to take ahead of time, your ability to act quickly and survive increases significantly.
- Preparation and Planning
- First Aid / Trauma Treatment
- Survival Equipment and Improvised Tools – What to have, and what you can make.
- Food and Water – sourcing, storing, and sanitizing.
- Hygiene and Health / Personal Care / Family Care
- Fortifying Shelter
- Communication and Accountability